20 Questions with Lemonlight’s Marketing Coordinator
Did you know that UK’s Princess Charlotte was actually named after one of our very own at Lemonlight Media? (At least we like to think so). Meet the original and fabulous Charlotte Broadbent - future Mrs. Josh Rosenzweig to be formal. She hails from a small northern town in England, and yes, she still has an accent. She also has an uncanny resemblance to Cinderella.
She came to the United States of America with a full swimming scholarship to Florida State University. From the age of 17, Charlotte has accomplished a lot including becoming an NCAA qualifying athlete and the 2012, Olympic Correspondent for ESPN radio, and a treasured member of our Lemonlight family.
1. If you could pick a song to play when you walk into the office every morning, what would it be?
Cheerleader by Omi
2. Word or phrase you most overuse?
“Thanks for calling Lemonlight Media, how may I help you?”
3. Where are you from?
4. Where’s that?
5. What do you like about America?
The weather, the people, how upbeat the people are, THE FOOD.
6. What is your favorite part about working at Lemonlight?
7. What do you like to listen to when you’re working?
Carson Daily Morning Radio
8. Which is your favorite video?
9. What was your dream job when you were in 8th grade?
To be a pop star
10. What Taylor Swift song best describes your life?
Love story, because I met Josh on a random island.
11. Current obsessions?
Looking at my new engagement ring!
12. What always makes you laugh?
13. A guilty pleasure you don’t feel guilty about?
14. Talent you’d like to have?
To do a backflip
15. Favorite hashtag?
16. What 3 things can you not live without?
Diet Coke, chocolate and cereal bars
17. Can you do any accents?
An english one and apparently Australian because everyone thinks I’m Australian
18. What is your drink of choice?
19. Choose one food to have for the rest of your life.
20. Habit you need to break?
Stop making commitments to my couch